1 cup water
- Put 1 cup of water in bottom of Instant Pot.
- Place steamer rack in bottom of Instant pot.
- Arrange eggs on steamer rack.
- Set Instant Pot to ‘Steam’ and select 6 minutes.
- When timer goes off turn the Instant Pot off and do a Natural Pressure Release for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes open steam valve and release and remaining pressure.
- Remove lid and then remove the eggs (I use tongs) and place in a bowl of ice water for 6 minutes.
The eggs will be extra creamy with little to NO green ring around the yolk. PLUS they will peal like a DREAM.
3 thoughts on “Instant Pot Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs”
I think I might get a pat an a Instant Pot for Xmas – but have to decide which one. Can you stack the eggs or just one layer? Thanks, Wyndy
I apologize for not responding sooner…I NEVER get messages on my Kelly’s Kitchen site…so this is a REAL treat!
You can stack the eggs as well…I’ve just never had too as the most I’ve ever done is 10.
If you do decided to get one I’d recommend the Instant Pot Lux, if you don’t plan to make yogurt…it’s $79.95. Where the Duo is $99.95 and the biggest difference is you can make yogurt. Let me know if you decide to move forward!
I think I’m definitely going to get one. I had thought about the Lux because we don’t do yogurt. Right now Amazon has the Duo for $81 & I do like the way the lid rests in the handle hole on it. Any other imput before I buy? Do you recommend any accessories? Thanks