Michael and I both love crab rangoon. Never in a million years did I think I’d make anything at home that would rival what we’ve had a Chinese restaurants…but these are definitely the real deal! Yum!
1– 8 ounce pkgs cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 of onion, minced
1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp sugar
8 ounces imitation crab meat, flaked
1 – 14 ounce pkg wonton wrappers
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, onion, garlic powder and sugar until smooth.
- Gently stir in crab meat.
- Place a dollop (about a tablespoon) of crab mixture into the middle of each wonton wrapper.
- With wet fingers fold on the diagonal and press to seal edges.
5. Then fold the two longer edges toward each other and seal with the help of a wet finger.
6. Place in air fryer (not overlapping) and cook at 390 for 5-6 minutes, flipping once midway.
Serve with a sweet and sour dipping sauce.
These were a big hit with my family. We all enjoyed these yummy wings. They were crispy and tender and cooked just right…a definite do again and again.
1 bag Frozen wings
Place frozen wings in fryer basket and lightly spray with extra virgin olive oil (EVOO). Set to 400 degrees and cook for 40 minutes, shaking basket or turning wings every 10 minutes. Each time you stir the wings lightly spray the top wings with EVOO.
When the timer goes off pour a small amount of BBQ sauce over wings and stir wings until all wings are lightly coated in sauce.
Turn the air fryer on to 400 degrees and cook another 6 minutes, turning halfway.
**You could use any kind of sauce: teriyaki, hot sauce, etc…or even one of your own making.
This recipe was one that my daughter in law introduced me to. I’d tasted beer dip in the past but was not a fan. I’m not a fan of beer so maybe that was what turned me off…but this recipe is tasty!
2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
1/3 – 1/2 cup beer
1 1-ounce packet ranch dressing mix
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Pretzels, for serving
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, shredded cheese, beer and ranch seasoning.
- Spread mixture evenly over a plate or serving platter.
- Serve with pretzels.
Yummy Yum Yum…
Invited to an appetizer potluck? Here’s a great dish that will get scarfed up in NO time!
2 – 8 oz pkgs cream cheese
1 – pkg dry ranch salad dressing
12 inch flour tortillas
1 lb thinly sliced ham
1/4 c finely chopped green pepper
Shredded cheddar cheese
Options: Finely diced tomatoes, finely chopped black olives, finely chopped red pepper
Soften cream cheese and add ranch dressing, mix well. Add green pepper (or any options) to the cream cheese mixture, mixing well.
Spread cream cheese mixture on a tortilla. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of cream cheese mixture. Cover cheese with slices of ham. Tightly roll up the tortillas and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill for at least 2 hours and then slice into 1 inch thick slices.