- 5 lb. Sirloin Tip Roast, cubed
- 2 – 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 cups Beef Broth
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to the pressure cooker pot, select Saute. When oil is hot, brown the meat in small batches, do not crowd. When all the meat is browned, add onion to pressure cooking pot and saute until tender about 3 minutes.
- Add browned meat and beef broth to onion in pot, cover and lock lid in place. Select High Pressure and 20 minutes cook time. When cook time ends, turn Instant Pot off and do a quick release (QR).
- Mix flour and water to make a slurry to thicken the broth. Add slurry to cooked meat and broth in pressure cooker pot. Select Saute and bring to a boil. Boil for a few minutes until broth is thickened. Add salt and pepper to taste.