Vanilla Ice Cream
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal, crushed
- Scoop out balls of slightly softened ice cream, one per person is good.
- Place ice cream balls on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil or waxed paper and place in the freezer for one hour to harden up.
- When the ice cream has hardened up, roll ice cream balls in the crushed cereal and generously coat.
- Return to tray and place in freezer until ready to serve.
- Drizzle with honey before serving.
- Add whipped cream and a cherry and enjoy!
One thought on “Stella’s Faux Fried Ice Cream”