This is one of our favorite snack to take when we go camping. It’s SUPER easy to make and gives a great ‘zing’ to ordinary pretzels & crackers.
- 1/2 cup butter-flavored popcorn oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 cups mini pretzels
- 1 bag Oyster Crackers
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Stir the popcorn oil, ranch dressing mix, dill weed, garlic powder, lemon pepper, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl; add the pretzels and fish crackers and stir to coat evenly. Spread the mixture onto two jelly roll pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring once, until lightly toasted, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer mixture to a flat surface lined with waxed paper to cool.