*This is a recipe that was served to us at an Amish home in northern Indiana.
1 lb. noodles (I used Katie’s noodles from the Dutch Country Market)
1/2 can Cream of Chicken soup
2 Tablespoons butter
Chicken soup base, to taste
Cook noodles according to package directions. Mix cooked & drained noodles with soup, butter & soup base.
You’ll go back for seconds!
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 3 cups cooked wide egg noodles
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- Small can of peas & carrots
In a saucepan, combine the soup, milk, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Stir in the noodles, chicken & veggies and heat through. This recipe is super fast & easy. Enough for 4 servings. We froze 1/2 for a future easy meal.