In our 32+ years of marriage I have tried making poached eggs on several occasions…I even purchased a couple of gadgets for assistance but nothing helped. Then I got my Instant Pot and voila! I can make poached eggs!
Eggs – I wouldn’t do more than four at a time as the more eggs you have the more time will be needed
1.5 cups water
- Place 1.5 cups water in bottom of Instant Pot.
- Place metal wire rack in bottom of Instant Pot over water.
- Crack eggs into silicone cups that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Put lid on Instant Pot and make sure that the pressure relief valve is closed.
- ‘Steam’ eggs. For a runnier yolk steam for 3 minutes and NPR for 3 minutes and for a more solid yolk steam for 3 minutes and NPR for 6 minutes. You may have to adjust times according to your preference on how the yolks are cooked.
Eggs Benedict….my FAVORITE!!