1 pkg pizza crust mix, prepared (I’ve used Martha White, Betty Crocker, etc)
Pizza toppings of your choosing (cheese, hamburger, pepperoni, sliced red onion, green pepper, mushrooms, pineapple, etc)
- Prepare the pizza crust mix according to direction on package.
- Shape dough into individual sized pizzas. I don’t worry about making them perfectly
round…sometimes they come out oblong, sometimes oval or square. Adding a little olive oil to your hands or the outside of the dough will help them to keep from sticking to your hands.
- Place pizza dough on a grill that is at medium meat and let cook about 4 minutes per side. Just until they are lightly browned.
- Remove from grill and add toppings of your choosing, starting with pizza sauce.
- Place back on grill and cook covered for about 10-12 minutes; until cheese is nicely melted and toppings are cooked through.