1 pound broccoli, chopped
8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
1 small onion, diced
3 cups chicken broth
2 cups heavy cream
1 cup shredded carrots
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
8 ounces cream cheese
- Place diced onion, carrots, chopped broccoli, nutmeg, cream cheese and chicken broth in the Instant Pot.
- Turn pot on Manual, high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Do a quick release and stir well. A whisk will help to smooth out the cream cheese.
- Stir in heavy cream.
- Place Instant Pot back on saute for about 5 minutes to heat through. Do not bring to boil
- Stir in cheese until smooth and well incorporated.