SO easy! Great to make for a small dinner with friends. No fuss. Just make a salad to accompany the dish and toast up some crusty bread. Delicious!
- 24 oz frozen ravioli
- 26 oz marinara sauce (I used home made frozen meatsauce)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray bottom and sides of a 9×13 rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Spread approximately 3/4 cup of the sauce in baking dish. Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce and top with half of the remaining sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli.
3. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake uncovered for 15 minutes longer or until bubbly and hot in the center. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.