Michael and I both love crab rangoon. Never in a million years did I think I’d make anything at home that would rival what we’ve had a Chinese restaurants…but these are definitely the real deal! Yum!
1– 8 ounce pkgs cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 of onion, minced
1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp sugar
8 ounces imitation crab meat, flaked
1 – 14 ounce pkg wonton wrappers
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, onion, garlic powder and sugar until smooth.
- Gently stir in crab meat.
- Place a dollop (about a tablespoon) of crab mixture into the middle of each wonton wrapper.
- With wet fingers fold on the diagonal and press to seal edges.
6. Place in air fryer (not overlapping) and cook at 390 for 5-6 minutes, flipping once midway.
Serve with a sweet and sour dipping sauce.