1 cup water
- Put 1 cup of water in bottom of Instant Pot.
- Place steamer rack in bottom of Instant pot.
- Arrange eggs on steamer rack.
- Set Instant Pot to ‘Steam’ and select 6 minutes.
- When timer goes off turn the Instant Pot off and do a Natural Pressure Release for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes open steam valve and release and remaining pressure.
- Remove lid and then remove the eggs (I use tongs) and place in a bowl of ice water for 6 minutes.
The eggs will be extra creamy with little to NO green ring around the yolk. PLUS they will peal like a DREAM.