If you like creamy macaroni & cheese…you’ll love this recipe! This easy 4 minute (plus prep time) dish is super creamy and delicious!
- 1 16 oz box elbow macaroni (I like Barilla because it has ridges!)
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 3 Tbsp butter
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I like Velveeta shreds)
- 4 cups of water
- Add the macaroni, water, salt and butter to your Instant Pot, no need to stir.
- Ensure that pressure release valve is set to ‘Sealing’ or closed.
Set to ‘Manual’ and set timer for 4 minutes.
- When timer goes off, turn the Instant Pot off (Keep Warm/Cancel) and do a quick release (QR).
- When pressure has been released take the lid off.
- Press the ‘Saute’ button and add the evaporated milk and stir. Slowly add cheese and stir until melted and creamy.