- 5 bone-in pork chops
- 1 T. oil
- 1 c. sour cream
- 10¾ oz. can cream of chicken condensed soup
- ½ c. milk
- 32 oz. pkg. frozen hashbrowns
- 1 c. onion chopped
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Using the oil, brown the pork chops on both sides.
- In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients (saving hashbrowns for last) and spread in an ungreased 9×13 glass dish.
- Top with browned pork chops.
- Bake uncovered at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until heated through and the pork chops are fully cooked.
Keep in mind this recipe makes a LOT….especially potatoes but can be halved with no problem.