- 6-8 potatoes (peeled and diced)
What you’ll need
- 1 Can cream corn
- 1 Can whole kernel corn
- 2 Cups chicken broth (I use chicken base and water)
- 8 Ounces diced ham
- 1 Cup diced onions
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 2 Cups half and half
- Place potatoes, both cans of corn, chicken broth, ham and onions into slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 7-8 hours.
- Mash the mixture to your desired consistency and then add butter and half and half, mixing well.
- Cook for an additional 30 minutes on HIGH.
Perfect for a cold winter night