6 Boneless chicken breasts – or substitute turkey – precooked is best.
6 Slices mozzarella cheese
1 Can cream of chicken soup and a third of a cup water mixed with soup.
1 Pkg Stove Top Stuffing
1 Stick butter, melted
In a 9×12 pyrex dish:
1. Place chicken or turkey in dish
2. Layer cheese
3. Pour soup mixed with water on top of cheese. Set aside.
4. One package stove top chicken dressing. One stick oleo melted. Mix with stove top.
5. Sprinkle over casserole. Cover with foil.
6. Bake at 350 for an hour and a half. Less if using cooked meat.